Posh The Salon has now been open for 10 weeks. We have seen 3,359 clients between 15 stylists and 1 esthetician. We have had zero COVID-19 cases. We believe that our strict sanitary policies and procedures, including full time use of a face mask, has allowed us to reopen safely. We will continue to follow the guidelines provided by NC cosmetic board of art. At the request of several of our clients, we are now providing a private room for your service. You may book this room by calling the salon at 919-683-2109. This room is not available to book online. At this time we are still implementing the following guidelines:
Phase 2 Rules
1. Upon arrival ALL guest are to wear a mask to enter the salon. No mask means no service.
2. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, you must reschedule your appointment: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
3. We will now be offering full services, including shampoos and blowouts for all clients.
4. Our coffee station has been removed. Our water filtration system is still available for you to bring your own water bottles
5. When you arrive you will be directed by our support team as to where to wait for your appointment.
6. Please practice social distancing while in the salon.
WAXING/FACIAL SERVICES: Our esthetician is now allowed to perform all waxing services, including lip, chin, cheek, and full face waxing.
We are grateful for your continued business during this time. As of Saturday, August 1, we will be observing the above Phase 2 guidelines.
To Stay Up To Date on Any New Policies Or Procedures, Please Subscribe to Our Emails!