WHO WE ARE
Your Trusted Hair Salon Since 2010
Since 2010, Posh The Salon has grown to be one of the most prominent spots in the Durham area, guaranteeing quality and professionalism to all of our clients. Over the years, we’ve always been committed to making our devoted clients look fabulous and feel their best. Contact us and see what our team of qualified professionals have to offer you today!
POSH GIVES BACK
Giving back is a Posh thing to do, so if your school or organization is having a fundraiser or charity event, please reach out and let us know how we can help!
What Team Posh has recently been up to in Bull City:
- We are a sponsor of the Durham Blues & Brews festival that is held by the
Exchange Club of greater Durham.
- We helped raise over $35,000 for SEEDS, an educational community garden that teaches respect for life, for the earth, and for each other through gardening and growing food.
- Our team supports the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle by collecting food every year.
- During the holiday season we set up a food drive, collecting over 500 pounds of non-perishables to fill backpacks full of food for local children to have over the weekend at home.
- Along with in-salon fundraisers, Team Posh partners with the Durham branch of the Ronald McDonald House to provide styling services for the children and families staying in the home.
- During the holiday season, we offer clients the option to purchase Redken’s Hair Care That Cares or Pureology’s Sharing Hope for a Cure kits; these packages support our fight to find a cure for breast cancer.
- We love supporting the Coaltion to Unchained Dogs’ yearly Barktoberfest efforts.
- We also sponsor the Animal Protection Society of Durham in their annual charity event.
- We participated in the North Carolina diaper bank by collecting dozens of feminine hygiene products.
- We proudly donate dozens of product baskets to many different kinds of silent auctions, medical efforts, and donation-based events every year.
For The Precise
Specific needs. Simple decisions. Whether the need is strength, moisture, color protection or softness, Redken Haircare has a solution. Redken’s specialized ingredients transforms hair’s inner structure while dramatically improving its outer appearance. With dozens of products, you will find what your hair needs for a new, healthy, and stylish look.
For The Vegans
Pureology haircare products are formulated with our AntiFade Complex of potent antioxidants, sunscreens, and other colour-preserving UV protectorants. These antioxidants in Pureology’s hair products include Heliogenol, Melanin, and Vitamins C and E. Pureology hair care does not use harsh sulfates that strip colour. These ingredients by Pureology, combined, extend the life and vibrancy of hair colour. Pureology is 100% Vegan, containing signature blends of aromasensory essential oils.
For The Rebels
Amika products are like a good friend: straightforward, dependable, and fun to spend time with. We are kind-of obsessed with this “super-fruit” Sea Buckthorn Berry, so we include it in every haircare and styling product. We are always on a quest for new technologies and ingredients to deliver high-performing products. They are vegetarian-friendly, cruelty-free and free from sulfates, MIT, MCI, phthalates and artificial colors.
GLOP & GLAM
For The Tykes
Glop and Glam is a line of hair products created for the next generation that is safe and effective for all hair types. Glop and glam is paraben, sulfate and phthalate free and made with all natural and organic ingredients . It is also a natural lice repellent.
For years, Dermalogica’s formulas have pioneered new standards for product performance. Using only the finest ingredients available, all Dermalogica products are non-comedogenic and contain no occlusive mineral oil or Lanolin, no irritating artificial colors or fragrance, and no drying S.D alcohol or Formaldehyde.
SunBum was made in 2010 as a new, high quality, non-animal tested brand of sun care products specifically formulated for people who live and love the sun. A brand that captures the essence of the outdoor lifestyle while protecting ourselves, and the ones we love, from the harmful dangers of the sun.
SunBum sunscreens are also tested, approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. The SCF is internationally recognized as the educational leader to the public and medical communities related to skin cancer prevention. The SCF does not approve or lend its seal of approval to products that do not meet their very stringent standards.
Thinning hair has multiple root causes. Research shows that several underlying factors that affect overall health can profoundly impact your hair and everyone’s combination of causes is different. Nutrafol targets key factors that can shorten the growth phase, delay new growth, and cause new hair to grow thinner.
Made with clinically effective, medical-grade ingredients. All of their formulas are powered by potent and concentrated plant extracts for superior results.